Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Want to serve on a county advisory board or commission??

   Calaveras County is currently seeking a volunteer to serve on the Area 12 Agency on Aging Advisory Council.

   If you are interested in serving on this or another advisory council, call the County Board clerk at 754-6370.

No comments: